- Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons restaurant at Great Milton
- Waterstock golf club driving range
- Blenheim Palace is the home of the 11th Duke of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.
- Waterperry Gardens, Near Oxford, with a Saxon Church and gardens made famous in the 1930's by Beatrix Havergal.
- Waddesdon Manor, an astonishing Renaissance-style château, was designed by French architect Destailleur in 1874 for Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild to display his vast collection of 18th century art treasures.
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club is set in the rolling hills of the Chilterns and offers far reaching views of the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire countryside
- Oxfordshire Way, a lowland path to the north of Oxford linking the Cotswolds with the Thames via the Chilterns.
- Bicester Village Outlet Shopping Designer Outlet shopping off Junction 9 M40.
- Swan Antiques Centre 40 Showrooms of Antiques, Tetsworth near Thame.
- Wheatley Farm Shop family-run farm shop in Wheatley.
- Discover the real-life locations of TV's Midsomer Murders.